Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Putting the Signs on the Information Superhighway

Hello everybody.

After thinking about it for some time, I finally put my site's description on the site itself, and as you can see, at the title of this post. Catchy, right? Now I just need to redesign some of my landing pages to include the nice picture with several modifications.

Notice the picture is in a form of a freeway sign, with the intention that people driving around will recognize those signs with my site. I'll let you know if this is just hope, or sales do come from this.

My eBook is coming off very nicely, with 21 pages already (probably the longest document I've ever written). I've also created a sales page for it which I'm promoting right now (and it will be revealed here when I start publishing the eBook). Why I'm promoting it? Because when the visitors click "Get your guide now!", they reach a very ugly page - the survey. I want to see how well my page converts, if it does convert (I highly doubt it, it's very short and probably ineffective). One little conversion (page visit) on Google, that's all I want to see.

That's all for today, friends. See you next time.

Until the conversion,
nadavs

No comments: