Sunday, February 17, 2008

Electrolysis

Hi everybody.

Let's start with the bad news first. After enjoying four months of no refunds, the curse of annoyance has landed on the people who bought through my link, and I got two refunds in two days. That brings me back to a February loss, which is really annoying after finally having a profit.

Lately I've started using ad scheduling on my AdWords campaign. Because, seriously, there is no point in advertising during times that did not produce a single sale. Now all I need is, well, sales.

In addition to ad scheduling, I also changed my landing pages to fully implement the idea of freeway marketing. No extraordinary results so far, but the landing pages do look much, much better.

Today, my friends, I joined the club of video marketers. I finally created a video and put it on YouTube. The video is very simple, and it explains about electrolysis and HHO. Even though it's simple, I think it can do the job well.

You can watch the masterpiece here:



In one month and one day I'm going to be 18 years old, which means an international credit card, which means: new ebook published. Stay tuned for updates.

Until next time,
nadavs

No comments: