Monday, February 4, 2008

Going Global

Hi everybody.

So far February makes me smile: I'm in the black. Maybe not deep in the black, but not red. All I need this is to continute, preferably with the product I'm promoting now.

After profiting very nicely in one niche, I decided to leave. Not because of the profits, but because of the competition. It just became too intense. I can't handle too much foolish competition without Google's monthly maintenance. There are just too many one dollar domains that do nothing but redirection, a prohibited act on AdWords. I hope Google catches those fools soon and puts them in the $5/click jail.

The niche I'm promoting now is another topic I'm interested in (hint: goal zero). Since usually my campaign for this niche gives ten clicks per day, I decided to go global: on the country list I picked "All Countries and Territories", so if you look for my campaign in Antarctica, you'll probably find it. You can't find it on only one country, guess which one it is (hint: starts with Isra and ends with el).

And finally, I've made some big progress towards my own eBook: I created an account that allows me to build forms! Yes, that's not a big deal, but with my procrastinating attitude this is something big. The next steps are: creating a form, creating a page for this form, creating a campaign for this form, receiving feedback, actually writing the eBook, writing a sales page, putting it on ClickBank. One step at a time to financial freedom.

Until the first sale for the new niche (or before),
nadavs

No comments: